Your Khmer Villa in Angkor
Bosba Villa is a luxuriously built wooden Khmer mansion,
nestled in a tropical garden, with a beautiful swimming-pool.
With only 6 bedrooms, this 2-storey teak house comfortably fits 12 to 14 guests.
It is a Serviced Villa.
Depending on the size of your group, you can either rent the whole house – as your private and exclusive Villa – or any one floor (up to 8 people).
The Villa offers an exclusive, intimate and quiet environment just 3 minutes away from the bustling city center of Siem Reap. The House has a relaxed, lived-in vibe where families and friends can get together and enjoy the open-air communal spaces, comfortable interiors and…easy access to the Angkor Wat Temples!
Our promise is that you will feel welcome: throughout your journey with us right from the first click until check out you can be assured that your Host, Thierry, is with you, our valued guest, all the way.
“the perfect blend of hotel-like services and home-like environment”
– as one of our guests writes –
an Oasis of Peace, a Sheltering Cocoon,
the perfect place to relax and cool down, sharing quality time with family and friends
The “Bosba Villa – a Khmer House” has two floors with six guest rooms.
The Veranda Floor (200 sq m) consists of 3 double bedrooms with a sitting – dining area, a small kitchen and an outdoor veranda. All rooms come with en-suite bathrooms and king-size beds. This Veranda floor borders the garden.
The Balcony Floor (200 sq m) includes 3 guest bedrooms, 2 doubles and 1 twin. One of the doubles is our Master room and it has its own en-suite bathroom. The other double room and the twin-beds room are connected and share the shame bathroom.
Add a cozy sitting lounge full of cushions, a big old wooden dining table suitable for 14-16 guests, a couple of rocking chairs and a pool table…
…this is a beautiful wooden balcony overlooking the garden and the swimming-pool.
The villa can accommodate 12-14 persons depending on the composition of your group (extra beds and baby-cots are available on request for some rooms, with means the Villa can host up to 16 persons).
All bedrooms feature air-conditioning, ceiling fans, quality linen, mattresses and towels, closets, safety-boxes and hair dryer. Handcrafted natural toiletries are provided.
Cable TV and DVD players are available, either in the rooms or the common lounges.
WiFi is available all over the property.
Do you feel like sharing your Music ? Ask for our Portable Bluetooth Speakers !
Bosba Villa is an oasis of peace,
a sheltering cocoon, the perfect place to relax and cool down
• The Mansion is nestled in a tropical garden, with swimming-pool, Jacuzzi, massage veranda, a bar, a pool-table…
…and also birds singing in the morning, mango trees, orchids and jasmine flowers…and plenty of colorful tropical fishes in the pond !
• There are many open-air communal spaces where families and friends can get together: sun-beds by the swimming-pool, Asian beds full of cushions on every floor, outdoor dining tables, cosy garden sofas in the shade, a massage veranda facing the pool…
• Confortable interiors, designed for gatherings : 2 large lounges with sofas and cushions, 2 dining tables (one for 16 in the wooden balcony and one for 6 in the lounge downstairs), rocking chairs and a pool-table. Fans outside, air-con and fans in the rooms.
• There is plenty of space : high ceilings, 200 sq meters per floor, plus the garden and the swimming-pool. And the villa has lots of little nooks where you can relax without being disturbed by other guests. Thus, anytime, you can easily choose to stay together with your group or to find a quiet place for reading, writing or listening to music.
• You get -instantly- the feeling of stepping into a home, rather than a hotel : the Villa has a relaxed, lived-in vibe you only find in real homes. This Villa was built to be a Family Home as it was once, for 10 years, before we decided to share its joys with you, turning it into a vacation rental and charming small hotel.
• and when you feel like going out…you’re just 3 minutes away by tuk-tuk from the bustling city center of Siem Reap, with its markets, shops, bars and restaurants
Bosba is a Serviced Villa
For your convenience, we provide daily housekeeping, as well as maintenance of the swimming-pool and garden. There is also a doorman and security at night.
• Linen, towels and handcrafted natural toiletries are provided
• Laundry service is available
Home-made breakfast can be served, upon request (for a fee) :
• we only use locally sourced ingredients and home-made products
• our eggs are free-range, from a farm nearby ; our bacon is made by a German artisan butcher
• yogurts and jam are home-made ; a french bakery delivers your bread and pastries every morning, fresh from the oven
• fruit juices are freshly squeezed
• fruits from the local market and sweet mangoes from the garden during season…
• coffee from the eastern-hills of Cambodia
Lunch and diner
• we do not normally serve Lunch and Diner, (there are two equiped kitchen and there is a wide choice of restaurants nearby).
• however, if you so wish, we can organize any kind of catering for you and your paty, from relaxed light lunches to formal Christmas Diners…or a Birthday Party!
• guests favorite : BBQ evening in the garden, by the swimming-pool (ask for a menu proposal)
• Private Chef ? …just for a night or for the whole vacation : tell us what you need, we’ll send a quote
• upon your arrival, you’ll find our fridges loaded with water, soft-drinks, beer and wine : just help yourself. Prices are quoted right there.
• for long-drinks, you’ll find a wide choice in our garden-bar. It’s an Honesty Bar : write down for us what you had, we trust you.
• both kitchens are equipped with drip coffee-machines, kettles for tea and coffee service
• Indulge, take time and pamper yourself : choose from our Spa Menu and our selected therapists will come in-house for a traditional massage, an aromatherapy sensory experience or a beauty treatment
the Temples of Angkor,
discover some hidden gems around Siem Reap
and get the real taste of local culture through food and experiences
Sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text
Sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text sample text
Feel Welcome is our promise !
Throughout your journey with us right from the first click until check out you can be assured that your Host, Thierry, is with you, our valued guest, all along the way.
We believe our success relies on delivering what we recently read in one of our guests reviews : “the perfect blend of hotel-like services and home-like environment”
We are your Hosts :
• Before your arrival, we will help you and advise you as we would with our best friends
• If you need and wish, we can organize for you anything you might need in Siem Reap
• On arrival, we welcome you at our Villa, which is now going to be your House for a few days
• During your stay, we’re easily available : to help you organize your activities or simply to share our local knowledge or some tips about the best places for a sunset, a hidden temple in the forest, a memorable dinner or your special shopping…
About your Host, Thierry:
Thierry is French, but because he grew up in Spain, he comes of two cultures, one Latin and Mediterranean, the other Parisian.
After graduating in Politics, he took up in Paris a career in professional training (HR, legal) in a BtoB environment. He spent a few years as a managing director in a large holding, developing two brands on the French market.
That is one side of the story. At point he gave it all up to travel the world for his love of trekking wild lands and photography, before he fell in love with South East Asia and decided to start a new life in Cambodia, running the Bosba Villa and pursuing his passion for photography (www.thierryriga.com).
You’re also likely to meet with his cambodian wife Leap and their (lovely) two toddlers, Stella and Marco.
很高兴在我们的暹粒之行中选择了Thierry的Villa。Thierry很贴心的安排了接机，给了我们非常详细的orientation，并且为我们 建议行程和定了服务周到的包车。尤其要感谢Thierry的太太，得知我们喜欢烹饪想体验当地生活，热情的带我们去当地农贸市场，还介绍当地美食给我们。 Villa宽敞整洁，游泳池很漂亮，房间也很干净舒服，非常适合家庭出行。强烈推荐！
“…Staying in the villa feels like a tropical home. The ambiance make us so comfortable that we don’t want to leave the property at all. Most importantly , the villa give us a lot of privacy and is very well maintained…”
Oasis in Siem Reap
“…I don’t think I have ever given a five star review before on Trip Advisor so this is a first. And it really was a five star experience, from our first night to the morning we left…”
“…We were a party of 10 – 2 families – and we booked the entire villa for 5 days over Christmas. We had a really wonderful experience with Thierry. We had never been to Cambodia before and he did everything to make our trip a success…”
“…A charming Villa, that instantly becomes a home away from home…
Such a welcome change from the usual hotels one is accustomed to…Bosba gives you the feeling of living in an affluent friends villa, its aesthetic design, serene ambiance and green surroundings instantly put you at ease…”
“…Thierry is absolutely a very welcoming host. He was at the villa upon our arrival of 15 persons and was extremely helpful in giving us tips of Siem Reap, The villa is beautiful. What you see is what you get…”